Savings for both employers and employees
A flexible spending account is an employer-sponsored benefit account that allows employees to set aside pre-tax funds to help pay for eligible out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Debit cards give employees easy access to FSA funds
- Works just like a standard debit card, but funds are spent from the employee’s FSA
- Real-time, on-demand access to funds
- Eliminates cash purchases & reimbursement hassles
- Point-of-sale purchase, provider payment, direct deposit employee reimbursement